What is Gnome of the Month Club?
- Gnome of the Month Club sends you a surprise mystery gnome every month - like cheese of the month club, but with Garden Gnomes.
What kind of Gnomes are these?
- They are classic gnomes of the lawn and garden variety (Garden Gnomes!). They traditionally live outdoors, but can be placed inside as well.
How are the gnomes chosen?
- Gnomes are chosen based on their strength of gnomey character.
What does it mean to be a member?
- Membership pricing is per-Gnome, so you can purchase as few or as many mystery Gnomes as you would like.
Where does Gnome of the Month Club get Gnomes?
- We purchase each month’s gnome from a different US-based company. However, we’ve found that most are made in China. We are currently launching a campaign to start creating our own gnomes here in Washington state. To check it out, click the link at the bottom of this page.
- If you are a gnome artist interested in your work being featured as a Gnome of the Month, please contact us.
Are all of the Gnomes nice?
- The gnome world is as diverse as the human world, and each gnome has its own personality. However, we are careful to keep all Gnomes family-friendly and inclusive.
Who needs this many Gnomes?
- We don’t understand the question...
My name is Ryan, and I am an avid gnome enthusiast. While striving to start a business that spreads joy and inclusiveness, Gnomes seemed like the perfect fit. We are currently sourcing gnomes that we find to be of good character (funny or just unique) and shipping them in a monthly subscription box. As our club numbers have grown so have our aspirations. Having done fiberglass professionally, making our own garden gnomes seems like the logical next step. I have been creating a small series of gnomes by hand, sculpting from clay, molding and then casting them out of fiberglass. As I move forward my goal is to feature my own gnome creations as The Gnome of the Month. I am currently limited to creating very small batches of gnomes, but hope to up my production volume enough to match Gnome Club demand. Follow our progress on Instagram or show your support by subscribing now! Help us bring our gnomes to life!